04 August 2005

Getting Better...

I'm really starting to get the swing of this. Even when he wakes up in the middle of the night, I stay pretty calm and collected getting him changed and feeding him. It's odd, there is no longer any time of day or night that feels really early or really late. Oh the things that have changed in my life. I do, however, feel like I let him cry too much. When he's crying in the morning after I've decided to go back to sleep, I let him cry and I try to sleep through it. I admit that this is hard since he's a foot from my head, but I still try. Does that make me a bad mom?
I can't wait till this move is done. I owe my Mother my life!! Even more than I did before.
I had my first glimpse of what September is going to bring - the schedule of meetings is posted, and I didn't get one - I guess I'm really leaving and I really don't have a "job" anymore. I'm a Mommy....

No comments: