09 August 2005

PAIN!!

So much for no arthritis pain. OH MY GOD!! I don't know if it's just because it hasn't hurt in a while, but it hurts so much. I even hurt in new places, like my elbows. The fact that it's been threatening to rain for the past couple of days isn't helping either. I hope I'm hurting this much because it's going to monsoon of something.
Well at least I didn't feel like shit when I woke up this morning. I think I only got 5 1/2 hours total, but I finally feel like I slept. I guess shutting the lights off, finally, is helping me sleep better. Or I'm just getting used to it. I felt like such crap yesterday, and I thought I slept a good amount, I couldn't even get out of bed to change him, I'm so glad I have such a wonderful husband. He even offered to change him at 4 in the morning last night!
I must point out the trend that has continued most of my life. All the places I lived in in college got better right after I moved out of them. This place is becoming no exception. They put those cool sticky stuff on my steps so I don't fall down them anymore, and they are FINALLY putting a speed bump on the turn of death! How many times Fiona and I almost got killed on that bend and they put in a speed bump 5 days before I move out, WHAT THE HELL?!?!
Oh well...
I need to find something to stop the pain...

No comments: