02 December 2008

A Christmas "Getting to Know You" Questionnaire

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here’s what you’re supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this and paste onto your blog.Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag other bloggers, and then comment here and tell me you did it so I can learn something new about you……Tis the Season to be NICE!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, but I'm forced to use both because every gift my son has gotten for his entire life came in freaking bags and I just can't throw away perfectly good bags!!  (Do I sound bitter?) 

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real or else I'd have to find some place to store it

3. When do you put up the tree? Next weekend, if I'm lucky - How do you have yours up already?!?

4. When do you take the tree down? Our record is 3 weeks after - I don't recommend it

5. Do you like eggnog? Sure

6. Favorite gift received as a child? my Lego monorail - I can't wait till Thomas is old enough for Legos!!

7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband

8. Easiest person to buy for? My Son

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yupper, got a beautiful one from my Mother-in-law for a wedding gift - bonus of getting married 4 days before Christmas, I've got Christmas stuff coming out of my ears!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail...newsletter, I should probably write it at some point soon!  

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? jewelry, but I don't want to say from whom in case they stumble upon my blog ;)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? They Year Without a Santa Clause, but really love them all, especially anything Rankin & Bass!!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Thanks to Christmas stuff going up right after Halloween, I've got a good chunk done. 

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Hell Yes!!  I used to be a teacher after all.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My Mom's cheese cake!!!

16. Lights on the tree? Yup

17. Favorite Christmas song? Angels We Have Heard on High - even had them play it during out wedding mass.  See #9

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Traveling to NY, as usual.

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? I'm just going to use Izzysmom's answer here Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Prancer and Vixen? And of course Rudolph =)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying part about this time of year? Since I've moved to PA the whole mall situation is much easier, so I rather enjoy it all, except, of course, for the Christmas music starting Nov 1!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love this ornament that my mother has, it spins when you put it over one of the Christmas tree lights.  When my grandmother passed away I learned that she had the same ornament and my Mother gave it to me.  Thanks Bub

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? The Baileys Irish Cream!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just time with my Toms

26. 5 Bloggers I am tagging to pass along the Christmas spirit? Well since I got this from Izzysmom and she passed it to LadySarene already, I'm going to have to live vicariously (How do you tag people anyway?)  

1 comment:

SMLP said...

I feel so special. Tagged by two of you to fill out this questionnaire. I'm going to add my own little twist to it because, well, as you know, I'm Jewish!